How can I smoke and not get caught?
How to Smoke in Your Room Without Smelling It
- Turn on an air purifier. One of the best ways to treat indoor smoke is by turning on an air purifier.
- Open a window. Where you can, try and open up a window while you smoke.
- Close any air vents.
- Put a wet towel by the closed door.
- Put your hair up & limit clothing.
- Mask the smell.
- Keep it short.
- Freshen up.
Can you smoke in the shower without it smelling?
It will absolutely not. As a matter of fact, that moist environment will make the smoke in the bathroom smell even more and allow the smell to stick to the walls. There will also be a residue build up on your shower stalls and walls.
How can I smoke without bothering neighbors?
The “Towel Under the Door”
If you don’t want the smoke to spread to other rooms, or just don’t want your neighbors to smell it, nudge a dry or damp towel or blanket directly under your door. Make sure you press it firmly against the door to close off all the leaks.
How do you smoke a joint in the bathroom without it smelling?
- Place a towel in the gap between the door and the floor if there is one.
- Have a shower after you smoke, and then spray a lot of deodorant and aftershave inside the shower room without opening the door.
- If your shower room has a window, smoke out of it.
- Stay in the shower room for as long as you can.