How Long To Smoke Pork Steaks In Electric Smoker?
How long does it take to smoke pork steaks at 225 degrees?
about 2.5 hours
How long does it take to smoke pork chops in an electric smoker?
about 1 1/2 hours
How do you smoke a steak in an electric smoker?
Smoked Steak on the Masterbuilt ThermoTemp Smoker –
What temperature do you smoke pork chops?
- Preheat your smoker to 225 degrees F.
- Drizzle olive oil on all sides of the pork chops.
- Evenly season pork chops on all sides with my sweet rub.
- Place the chops on the smoker, close the lid, and cook until the internal temperature of the chops reads 145 degrees F.
- Remove the chops from the smoker.