How long does it take to smoke a bottom round roast?
Place the roast directly on the smoker rack.
Insert the probe thermometer in one end of the roast (if a thermometer is attached).
Smoke for 90 minutes to 1 hour and 45 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 130 to 135°F.
Remember to check the water, wood chips, or pellets and replenish as needed.
How do you smoke beef bottom round?
How to Smoke a Beef Bottom Round
- Fire up your smoker.
- Put a pan with about one inch of water in the smoker.
- Season your bottom round.
- Put the bottom round in the smoker.
- Once the meat’s internal temperature hits about 135 degrees Fahrenheit, take it out of the smoker.
- Let the bottom round stand for one hour.
- Carve the bottom round.
How do you smoke a boneless bottom round roast?
SmokingPit.com – MH JAB Alder Smoked Beef Bottom Round Roast
How long does it take a 3 pound roast to smoke?
It will most likely take about 4-5 hours, but you are looking for an internal temperature of about 150-155 degrees Farenheit before you can take it off the smoker. Once you take your beef roast off the smoker, wrap it in aluminum foil and let it rest for 20 minutes.