How can I smoke in my room and get away with it?
How to Smoke in Your Room Without Smelling It
- Turn on an air purifier. One of the best ways to treat indoor smoke is by turning on an air purifier.
- Open a window. Where you can, try and open up a window while you smoke.
- Close any air vents.
- Put a wet towel by the closed door.
- Put your hair up & limit clothing.
- Mask the smell.
- Keep it short.
- Freshen up.
How do you smoke a joint in your room?
Once you have all the supplies, you then:
- Cram a towel into the crack of the door, and turn on the shower.
- Put the dryer sheet (or sheets) into the cardboard tube.
- Light up the joint once your bathroom starts to resemble a steam room.
- To smoke, inhale the joint, then blow the smoke through the carboard tube.
Will my room smell if I smoke out the window?
Opening a window while smoking will give the smoke a way to escape the room. If there is no window in your room, you must try to avoid smoking inside. The scent of cannabis will linger around in the room along with the smoke. So, if you aim your smoke outside the window, the lingering smell will cause you less trouble.
How do hotels know if you smoke in the room?
There are a few ways that hotel management knows you have smoked in the guest room. The most obvious is the stink, which is the smell of the cigarette smoke left behind. And if the wind is blowing the wrong way, forcing the smoke back into the room, we can smell it in the hallway.