How long does it take to smoke pork steaks at 225 degrees?
about 2.5 hours
What temperature do you cook pork steaks to?
What temperature do you smoke pork chops?
- Preheat your smoker to 225 degrees F.
- Drizzle olive oil on all sides of the pork chops.
- Evenly season pork chops on all sides with my sweet rub.
- Place the chops on the smoker, close the lid, and cook until the internal temperature of the chops reads 145 degrees F.
- Remove the chops from the smoker.
How do you cook pork steaks on a pit boss pellet grill?
Fire up your Pit Boss Grill and set the temperature to 375°F. If you’re using a gas or charcoal grill, set it up for medium direct heat. Grill the pork chops for 10-15 minutes per side.